We are packing our bags and headed to DENVER! This year’s National ASHA Conference is the biggest conference we have attended and we are thrilled and honored to be among 12,000 Speech Therapists as speakers and as vendors! We hope if you are attending, you will come see us at BOOTH #358 where we will be sharing all we have to offer, including:
1-2-3 Just Play With Me (print and digital) – Print copy at a discounted conference rate!
PLAY BUILDS BRAINS coffee mugs
To celebrate this MILESTONE event for our company, we are sharing our joy in several ways, including:
A FREE TOY OF THE DAY TREAT to use in your work as an SLP (while supplies last!)
An INCREDIBLE daily and grand prize drawing for therapists purchasing 1-2-3 Just Play With Me — you could go home with an inspiring and beautiful bracelet, new stylish totes for your therapy gear, and resources (books, toys, games – including resources from Scanlon Speech Therapy) to fill those totes, PLUS a KINDLE FIRE with the ebook version of 1-2-3 Just Play With Me on it!
See flyer below for pictures of all these great goodies!
ADDITIONALLY – if you purchase 1-2-3 Just Play With Me at ASHA ’15 (which will will ship for FREE to your home or office – no need to fill your carry on with our beautiful box!), you will receive a FREE set of useful handouts to use with parents and teachers/staff. We’ve created detailed handout like the one below on our TOP 10 TOPICS (aka the things we repeat OVER and OVER as therapists!) So let us help you reinforce your message with having your own copies of these on your computer to reuse as many times as you like!
- BYE BYE BINKIE (Risks of prolonged sucking and strategies for weaning)
- READ ALL ABOUT IT (Benefits and tips for daily literacy)
- TUMMY TIME TIPS (Benefits & tips for tummy time)
- ALL ABOUT PLAY (Information for parents of staying focused on play based activities)
- THE WONDERS OF BLOCK PLAY (A beautiful picture graphic on the many uses of blocks)
- IS TV SAFE FOR BABY? (Guidelines and education on screens and the young child)
- WHAT DOES READY FOR KINDERGARTEN MEAN ANYWAY? (Education & tips on pre-K play based readiness)
- PICTURE THIS (Education & tips for picture based communication)
- LEARNING TO SPEAK (Articulation Development)
- TOY TIPS (Support on choosing toys with a developmental purpose and setting up a play space).
We are proud to be with you at ASHA ’15 as your #1 PLAY advocates! So come have fun with us. BOOTH #358 is the place to be for FUN, useful education, & practical resources! Follow the butterfly & come PLAY with us in Denver!