Listed as 1 of 8 Baby Products that will make parents’ lives easier by Today’s Parent
What you get:
- A sturdy 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 3.75″ boutique style box filled with 75 large (7.25″ x 7.25″) decorative, durable cards (adorable on a nursery shelf).
- Each domain of child development (fine and gross motor, speech and language, cognitive, and social/emotional) is indicated by a separate color-coding system, making it easy to quickly recognize specific areas of development.
- Set is divided and placed in sequential order from birth to 36 months of age.
- Each card uniquely pairs milestones typically experienced at each stage (on the front of each card) with interactive, creative play suggestions associated with each stage (on the back), helping you enjoy your baby’s growth as it occurs naturally. The information is generous and ideas are strategies used by early intervention therapists!
- 17 reference cards are included on topics ranging from potty training, discipline, sign language, toy and book recommendations, sleep strategies, and more! We share the answers to the questions we are asked most often by parents.
- 20 years of combined experience by early intervention therapists brought to you in an easy to use, simple format that is pediatrician approved. Gift yourself or a friend with this developmental based resource used by Early Head Start teachers, developmental specialists, and pediatric therapists!
- E-book versions available for the full set (Birth to 3 years), Birth to 1 year, 1 to 2 years and 2 to 3 years.Purchase for Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook or Apple iBooks.