As therapists, this is how the product benefits us and can benefit your professional setting:
- Provides quick access to education and creative ideas to encourage learning through purposeful play in the clinic, classroom and outdoors.
- Offers a great lesson plan or therapy session aid.
- Educates providers! As you use the product, you become more comfortable, educated, and confident with overall child development.
- Improves communication between parents and staff (aided by use of the developmental screen offered here – link)
We like to place cards equivalent to stage the child is at on the floor and educate parents on how a delay in one area can be supported by strengths and interests in another.
- Assists in screening for red flags and early detection of developmental delays and Autism.
- Offers a resource section that provides practical tips for common questions and concerns from providers and parents.